19 post
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
design for car garage in historical district- help! - I need a garage! I have room for either a semi attached 15 x 22 (semi because it needs to be set back, it would be the last 5' of the house,... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
finished cabinets need hardware-ideas? - The house is just renovated (1901). We stripped all the original wood trim around the house and refinished and repaired the original hardwar... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
polished chrome with gold - Here is my question: I have a shower with a delta dryden fixture in polished chrome. My sink is a vintage pedestal sink (squarish) and I hav... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
12" w faucet dillema- bridge or not in antique top? - I found a beautiful antique marble top that I am having restored for our small bathroom. It has a 12" widespread. I am having a heck of... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
Weed id? - I've been pulling these for years but I have lost the battle. Any suggestions of what I can Do? (I'm a first timer on the garden forum)
    13 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
New Hood meets frustrating new city code for MUA/CFM - I have spent the morning reading through old threads here and am still a little confused. My new hood arrived yesterday (Victory Twister Max... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
bathroom tile. floor, floor/shower, floor/shower/wall? - I have a small bathroom that is 50 square feet. I've picked out a cement tile and had planned on doing the room and shower floor with it. ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    37 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
kitchen cabinets - Are these reclaimed oak cabinets? They are beautiful and I'd like to know if you made them or where you purchased. Thanks
    Commento
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
Please help with layout, pulling hair out. - My bathroom is 10 x 7.3'. It's being totally gutted (not walls) and new plumbing. Window does Not move. Door does Not move. The rest Can mo... Continua a leggere
    35 Commenti
Macswim ha avviato una discussione
claw foot tub delimma - So I have to gut and bring this whole bathroom up to code. My plumber wants me to get rid of the tub bc he said by the time I change out all... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...