7 post
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
With apologies for how bad these photos are (I took them with my camera phone tonight with the electricians in the foreground), I desperatel... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
Anyone know what color either or both of these stains would be? We have pine floors and I love this warm look.
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
Help! I need to pick a color stain for my beautiful old wide plank floors throughout our home tomorrow. I'm stuck because the dining room ha... Continua a leggere
    57 Commenti
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
We just bought a riverfront home. Two acres abutting a river, to be exact. I fell in love with the river but didn't really think practically... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
What do I do with this kitchen in our new home? The countertops are awful pink laminate, and the appliances are white and don't match the of... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
Curious what color combo and any accessories that you design geniuses would recommend for my entranceway here. It is a pretty dark space tha... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
lulusriverhome ha avviato una discussione
I have a little one who will soon be climbing. How on earth do I babyproof this loft and keep the light, open feel? I thought about beargras... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti