12 post
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Window Treatment Ideas - I'm getting around to replacing the window treatments left by PO in my kitchen and the little tv room next to it. The tv room has a window a... Continua a leggere
    Commento
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Advice on artwork in MBR. - I have a canopy bed in my MBR. I never put anything above the headboard in my former home but in my current house I recently remodeled/paint... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Who pays for this mistake? - I have a contractor putting in a new bathroom in my master. It has been a nightmare. The original timeframe was 30-45 days, it has been almo... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Repairing finial on banister - I'm having remodeling done - one of the workers managed to scratch and splinter off an edge of the finial (I think that's what it is called)... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Niche Placement? Need to decide ASAP - The tilers are starting on Tuesday. I found out Friday that I will not be able to place a shower niche on the shower wall we had decided on... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Cleaning after renovations - Hi, I am having a new bath put into my century old house. The contractors have tried to contain the dust but of course it still is all thro... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Finalizing plans for new bathroom - Hello, I am putting a new 3/4 bathroom in my master bedroom. Just finalizing the plans and materials and I thought I'd ask if anyone had sug... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Outside Faucets - shut off? - My 110 year old Victorian townhouse has two exterior faucets. In the past I always shut off the water to exterior faucets and drained them i... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
lucy132 ha avviato una discussione
Low Appraisal - Has anyone ever had an appraisal come in very low on a property? How was it resolved? I have a contract on a Victorian home in a historic d... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...