16 post
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Vinyl Asbestos Tile? - I was helping a friend do some work at their house (built in 1957), and I saw it had these two kinds of tiles. They are different, but I hav... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Windows with Tempered Glass - Can anybody tell me why tempered glass is required next to an exterior door if there is no chance of the door actually hitting the window?
    Commento
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Range & sink back-to-back - What is the distance between the sink and range (back-to-back) and is this layout ever inconvenient for a 2 cook kitchen?
    1 Commento
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace Help - Any thoughts on how to update this? There is a built-in gas grill (ventilated) and patterned tiles around it...we never use the grill thoug... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen Layout in a small house/weird configuratio- What would you do? - I have a weird shaped kitchen in a smaller house. There is currently a large open space where we currently have a table, but we would like ... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
What to do with this? - Anybody have any ideas on what this could be used for/what to put in it?
1 Mi piace    6 Commenti
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
What should I do with this antique table? - I just got this thinking it could be a desk, but the underside is too low for legs to fit under it when sitting! It is 28" deep and 36" wide... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Exterior Paint Colors - I am wanting to paint the trim and the brick of my home but keep the brown siding and shingles that are newer. I am thinking white or cream... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Erica Leigh ha avviato una discussione
Exterior paint color - What should I do in terms of exterior home finishes? Right now, it is brown siding and yellow brick. I really don't like the brick and tend ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...