4 post
Elizabeth Kallembach ha avviato una discussione
Back door into kitchen? - Hi! We just bought a house that we plan to remodel very cheap (we want to keep the existing floor plan as much as possible). In the kitche... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Elizabeth Kallembach ha avviato una discussione
furniture placement and curtain help - Hi, I have one large window and one small window in my living room (the room is pretty small and narrow). I have had the furniture arranged... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Elizabeth Kallembach ha avviato una discussione
Art in kitchen? - I can't make my mind up if I like this or if it too cluttered? Basically, we have a rental kitchen that is very bland. I don't want to buy ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Elizabeth Kallembach ha avviato una discussione
What fabric? - I bought a Sheraton settee and want to reupholster it. Should I go with a pattern (I was thinking ikat)? Or a solid color? I was thinking ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    17 Commenti