14 post
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Dining room - Table just delivered and 4 more side chairs still to come. Need decor ideas... Rug or no rug? Type of window covering? Any ideas would be ap... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Corner space in living room - What do you recommend we do with this corner space? Bookcase? Sitting chair?
    17 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Where else can I put the bed? - Need to put an armoir in this room and want to move the bed but am unsure where else it will work in the room. Please help!
    2 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Bedding ideas - I can not find bedding that I feel goes well with rug and paint color. Walls are Benjamin Moore Fatigue green. Any suggestions?
    3 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Window treatment ideas? - I don't want to cover window but think I need some kind of window treatment to prevent nighttime reflection and daytime light issue ... It i... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Family room - How can I soften this family room? New leather sofa.... Opposite wall is about to get a 60" tv mounted on it. Left side of photo is a very ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Floral tile - Does anyone know a way to cover up or remove the floral tile in this tile wall? Is there away refinish them?
    7 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Chairs? - Where are these chairs from?
    Commento
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Do these chairs and this table work together? - Do these chairs and this table work together? I brought the base in espresso with 48" glass table top. I need to put 5 chairs around it so... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Lisa Gelman ha avviato una discussione
Need new kitchen table for family of 5 in this space - Just brought this light fixture for my kitchen and need to find an economical table for 5 people...3 beings kids....need ideas?!?
    9 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...