70 post
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Caulk was not 100% silicone - Hello - After almost three years the caulk the installer used around the undermount sink lip is shrinking a little in a few places. I am con... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Corian shower waterproofing - What waterproofing technique, if any, do you need behind a Corian shower.? I was talking to the Corian fabricator and he said cement board a... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
George Nelson bubble lamp - I have a saucer shaped bubble lamp that I would like to have rewired so I can plug it in and not hardwIre. I also am thinking to use a chain... Continua a leggere
    Commento
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Caulking kitchen cabinets to floor - I had my kitchen cabinets installed two years ago and have never caulked them to the floor. I have modern slab cabinets and no baseboard/sho... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Photos with toilet lid up - Is it just me or does anyone else notice the numerous photos with toilet lids and/or seats up? I am not talking just average homeowner photo... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    41 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Not sure about vanity mirror.. - My vanity has been in a few months but I am still without a mirror. I am thinking of one large rectangular mirror with no frame (mirror not ... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Eschutcheons for hot and cold water - The plumber sent his helper to hook up our faucets and he left off the eschutcheons saying the holes were too big (or small... there is a l... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
4" vs 8" spread for three piece faucet - Does an 8" faucet spread mean there is 8" between the hot and cold handles? What is standard, or looks better with a rectangular s... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
3" high backsplash with 6" high faucet - I was going to get a 4" backsplash but really like the look of a 2 or 3" instead. I will have a three piece faucet and the spout i... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
lisadlu16 ha avviato una discussione
Vanity overhang - How much overhang do you have on your vanity countertop?
    4 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...