19 post
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
Need advice for carrara marble subway backsplash - I apologize if this has been answered ad nauseum but I have truly searched for an answer. We are installing 3x6 honed carrara marble on Mond... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
Wall to wall seagrass carpeting - Has anyone used seagrass carpeting wall to wall? We are considering it for our bedrooms. We have used a seagrass rug and understand it is no... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
Painted cabinet hinges - We have Shaker cabinets with European hinges. They will be painted white. This is a new build. The painter just told my husband he usually p... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
Must stairs and floor exactly match? - We are planning to use Shaw Piedmont Park red oak for our floors. It is somewhat distressed. We don't think we can get the stair treads in t... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
Houston area--want to share shipping on marble subway? - I am working with www.buildersdepotdirect.com I have their honed Carrara 3x6 samples and they are good quality. I need 50 sf. The shipping i... Continua a leggere
    Commento
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
electrician here-need quick answer please - Building a new house. I know this is a bathroom lighting question but I really need an answer sooner than later. Should vanity sconces point... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
I think this is a good thing, isn't it?? - Our GC told me that our custom cabinets are going to be built on site instead of at a shop. Anything special to know about this?
    6 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
carrera marble subway surprise--what did you do? - I ordered the carrera marble subway tile samples (4 tiles) from the site recommended here. I was surprised to see 3 that were gray/white and... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
chisue, here's the red hair! 2 pics - These are the first obligatory Texas bluebonnet pictures taken of our granddaughter, Elise who turned one on March 18. She was more interest... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
librarylady ha avviato una discussione
Don Gardner - Riverpointe plan - We are about to start building this plan. We are modifying it some, mainly the kitchen and exterior finish. Has anyone built this plan? We w... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...