33 post
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
is it expensive to remove Saltillo tile. Dustless? - Have over a thousand sq ft of ugly white coyote tracks Saltillo tile. I want it gone. Is it expensive and can you do it dust free?
    Commento
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Height - I have a 36 in counter height bar. Is this 26.5 in stool too high to fit my legs under that bar height?
    Commento
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Brittanica Pattern and waste - Considering the waste, are these expensive countertops?
    Commento
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Is this ADA height? - Comfort height or ADA. Elongated?
    3 Commenti
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Chrome or Satin Nickel for Bath Accessories? - We are building a new house. I am trying to decide if I want to stay with SATIN NICKEL bath accessories or change to CHROME. I do not like... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Frustrating Issue - Beginning to HATE your app. If you have a place to ask questions, your architects, vendors, and interior designers should answer questions. ... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Light fixture? - Wow. Where can we get this fixture?
1 Mi piace    Commento
Lee Huddleston ha avviato una discussione
Marble? - Are these marble or Quartz tiles?
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...