81 post
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
The results are in and I'm still in remission - I promised you folks an update when I had the results of my scan and visit with the oncologist today. The scan was 100% clean and as he sug... Continua a leggere
16 Mi piace    60 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
It is time for my check-up...good thoughts please. - I off to the cancer center this afternoon and scheduled for a CT scan early tomorrow morning. Then an appointment with the oncologist later... Continua a leggere
7 Mi piace    35 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
Unusual produce.... - DH and I have subscribed to a service that ships Organic, non-GMO produce to us bi-weekly. So far, we really like it. It has caused us to ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
Someone tried to steal my Tax Refund....be careful everyone - I responded to an email from my CPA yesterday concerning a question he had while working on my return. There was no mention of account numb... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    49 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
It is 73 degrees warmer... - We'll like the title says, it is 73 degrees warmer than last week here in NW Pennsylvania. The dog and I took an extended walk just prior t... Continua a leggere
3 Mi piace    15 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
A positive visit to the doctor... - Just a quick post to let you folks know that my lymphoma is still in remission. So many of you have been so kind throughout this illness, a... Continua a leggere
29 Mi piace    41 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
Happy Thanksgiving KTers! - Wishing those of you also in the US a happy Thanksgiving. May you enjoy your day.
2 Mi piace    32 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
Thanksgiving prep, what did you do so far? - I'm hosting a tiny Thanksgiving dinner this year for just DH, MIL and myself due to the recent death of SIL. Today I got busy and baked the... Continua a leggere
    58 Commenti
ldstarr ha avviato una discussione
Floof - Local Bacon, what do you have? - I was just putting my 5 pounds of bacon from the local/regional maker into the freezer and started wondering if there are similar treasures ... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...