4 post
ldeleo ha avviato una discussione
log cabin living room layout help! - Hi! I thought I had a vision for my living room but I’m now second guessing the layout as I’m struggling to fit in more accent seating. Is i... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
ldeleo ha avviato una discussione
log bathroom tile floor ideas - Need help finding tiles for our log bathroom bathroom! We don’t want to paint the walls, but we’re thinking about installing a clawfoot tub ... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
ldeleo ha avviato una discussione
ideas for shower curtain rail in bathroom with angled ceilings - We are renovating our cabin bathroom - taking out the current tub and adding a clawfoot. There will likely be logs behind the tub so our bes... Continua a leggere
    Commento
ldeleo ha avviato una discussione
Paint color opinions needed for log home! - We just bought a log cabin and while most of the house is unpainted logs and wood, the dining room is for some reason painted a tan color! T... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti