10 post
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Looking for ideas on finishing the entryway - Can anyone help me finish this space? We just bought the table and mirror and struggling with the decor. Thank you. 😊
1 Mi piace    11 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
interesting and I like them! - Would they work on my DR hutch?
    Commento
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Tedbixby... question - Great finds on the tables! Could I use the square one in addition to the round?
    Commento
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Can this mirror go above the bed? - Hi, We are slowly starting to decorate the MB. We still need nightstand’s etc. I am in love with this mirror and can buy it at a good price.... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Can I make this room work without replacing the brown couch? - Hi - We recently had the interior painted - Panda White by SW. I purchased these pillows, on the recommendation of a designer/neighbor. T... Continua a leggere
12 Mi piace    3288 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Desperate in SC for a pleasing color for our “new to us” home. - We recently moved into our dream home in the “Low Country” area of South Carolina. First on our list is having the interior painted. Can yo... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
what style or type of art is this? - Looking for a similar picture to have on each side of my fireplace. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    3 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Need advice please. What else is needed to finish my dining room? - I'm completely stuck on what else is needed for this room. I would love this room to "stand out" and not sure what other items could be ad... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Does the black trim on kitchen windows work? Need advise - Hi, We are finishing up on a major kitchen remodel and I had the windows painted black yesterday. Not sure if I made a mistake or not. Ple... Continua a leggere
    18 Commenti
lbytwerk ha avviato una discussione
Help! With this massive great room - We recently purchased this home. I'm at a lost for wall color. My style is more "Modern Farmhouse". The floors are wide plank pine and our... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    9 Commenti