4 post
lavender59 ha avviato una discussione
Drafting and Design advice - Am taking the plunge and I am going to hang out my shingle and pursue freelance landscape design. If you are a hand-drawer - which I am - wh... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
lavender59 ha avviato una discussione
Freelance Landscape Design - Still struggling with my career options.........visited Cornell yesterday and came away with an overwhelmed feeling - very nice Landscape Ar... Continua a leggere
    26 Commenti
lavender59 ha avviato una discussione
Career issues! - I have an AAS in Bus Admin and a recently obtained AAS in Ornam. Hort. I love the design aspect of the horticulture world and have done some... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
lavender59 ha avviato una discussione
What vine to plant? - I work at a golf course/resort and they have a beautiful one year old arbor where wedding ceremonies are performed. Last year the gardener p... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti