14 post
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
love the backsplash. - what colors does the backsplash come in and where do I purchase it
    1 Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
what is the total width of the sinks - what is the total width sinks
    1 Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
where can I purchase the guitar rack - Where can I purchase the guitar rack
    2 Commenti
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
wood panels - What type of wood are the panels
    1 Commento
lahogan ha avviato una discussione
The Painters are coming, The painters are coming!!! Help - Should I keep the yellow with the black trim( which I love.) What texture should the black be?gloss,semi? Should the yellow go all the way t... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...