32 post
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Blank slate! All ideas welcome! - My sister just bought this house and is moving near me. She has upscale taste and the pocket book to go with it! Any fresh ideas on how to d... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
New blinds..Do I need a different cushion material? - I had the plaid cushion forever on my bench seat and recently got new blinds. When I ordered the sample, I liked them together. They seemed ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy - Houzz save button was no longer working on my laptop. When I went to reinstall, I got the message that it violates the Chrome web store poli... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Before and after, mini kitchen update - Some liked the beadboard, but I never did. Not a big fan of the granite either, but no kitchen remodel in the plans. Here's my Christmas pre... Continua a leggere
9 Mi piace    14 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Where to put this MCM clock? - Just bought this clock and wonder if it will look ok on this wall? Diameter 22.44". I taped it out, but with such a large wall, don't k... Continua a leggere
    14 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Should new barn match the house? - My sister has a 3 stage plan for adding barn, new garage, fencing, garden and greenhouse. This year, barn and garden, next year new garage w... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Asking for a friend-kitchen help - My friend is renovating her kitchen and wants to put sconces next to the range. She also wants to do an alcove over the stove to sit bottles... Continua a leggere
    41 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Is the rod height ok? - I am wanting to replace my rod and drapes and I'm not sure if I should raise them to closer to the ceiling, or if the current height is good... Continua a leggere
    23 Commenti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Light fixture for dining table - My favorite fixtures so far. Which would look good? Table 72x36 Ceilings 8' Room 10x13 on door side. Vota adesso
1 Mi piace    70 Commenti    91 Voti
kulrn ha avviato una discussione
Help design my dining room! - Here is my space. It's a bit awkward with the door to the enclosed mudroom to outside. My first problem; 1. do I keep the bench? It takes u... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    29 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...