4 post
kooch ha avviato una discussione
Exterior color help please - Inside is pretty much renovated now, but can't decide what colour for the outside! I was thinking maybe a classic cream and white (new shing... Continua a leggere
    38 Commenti
kooch ha avviato una discussione
exterior...this is one ugly little house...ideas? - Just about finished inside of our downsize cottage, may have to wait till spring, but have no vision at this point for this exterior!
    26 Commenti
kooch ha avviato una discussione
Ugly old bathroom with weird angles and 2 doors, how to rearrange??? - I'm gutting this bathroom which has doors into main house and master bedroom. Trying to figure out how to make it nice, maybe fit in a separ... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
kooch ha avviato una discussione
How can I fit a kitchen, dining and living room in a 16' x 16' space?? - We are gutting an 850 sq ft hose without changing the footprint. I have plans, but hate the squishy feeling of the room areas! If I can take... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    33 Commenti