4 post
Kim D. ha avviato una discussione
Where to place posts for lights & any general feedback - Attached is the plan for our patio. I would like to string lights but unsure of where to put the posts on this particular design. Does anyon... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Kim D. ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom Tile Alignment~ - Hi Everyone, The tiles in our bathroom don't seem to line up with each other. The tiles on the floor don't line up with the tiles on the si... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    12 Commenti
Kim D. ha avviato una discussione
Pendent or Recess Lighting over Island? - Hi Everyone! I am going back and forth between pendent lighting over the Island or recessed lighting. I have the choice of two recessed ligh... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    6 Commenti
Kim D. ha avviato una discussione
My husband and I are building a home in Hopewell Junction, NY with Toll Brothers. It's an exciting, energizing and emotional process. I have... Continua a leggere
    Commento