83 post
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
Gas lantern selection HELP Please - Hi, I’m getting gas lanterns installed at my front entrance and I’m at a crossroads as to which style looks the best with my home. I think ... Vota adesso
    21 Commenti    18 Voti
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
yards of wallpaper - Hi, do you recall the number of yards needed for this project?
    1 Commento
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
Number of yards needed - Do you recall the number of yards (wallpaper) needed for this project?
    1 Commento
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
outdoor seating - Would you mind sharing the source/ manufacturer of the outdoor seating?
    2 Commenti
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
Amazing Mirrors - Do you have any information on the mirrors in this project? Thank you.
3 Mi piace    5 Commenti
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
Ceiling Height - I absolutely love the large Darlana chandeliers. Can you sure the ceiling height of this project? Thank you.
    1 Commento
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
ceiling height - Hello, I love the use of the large Darlana chandeliers. Can you tell me the ceiling height for this project? Thank you in advance.
    2 Commenti
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
Made of Real wood - Hello, is this item made of real wood?
    1 Commento
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
island lighting - What size are the pendants above the island?
    Commento
kiesha78 ha avviato una discussione
Love the vases - Could you share the brand? Or where I could purchase ones similar? Thank you.
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...