10 post
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
Help with replacement for curtians that were cancelled/discontinued! - I'm so bummed (and extremely frustrated with CB2) since my order of 13 panels for my bedroom was cancelled. The rest of the room is kind of ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
Nightstand options - retro glam? - I already own the bed and rug and am really struggling with nightstands for the room. I'm going for a retro/glam look and my favorites are $... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    15 Commenti
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
Modern master bath window treatment paralysis - For some reason I'm at a loss as to how to treat this window in our newly renovated master bathroom. It faces the street, so privacy is a mu... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
vanity lighting? - That's a very cool light fixture. Does it use LED bulbs? Do you mind sharing the source? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
Floor & Wall tile? - Is the white floor and wall tile 12x24? Do you mind sharing the source? Thank you!
    1 Commento
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
Solid white thick countertops? - What's the waterfall countertop material? How much maintenance does it require? (I was entertaining white concrete but was advised against i... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
Toddler-proofing dangerous 2nd floor walkway (preferably not eye-sore) - So I have a climber, and we're about to move into a new home and I need a way to toddler-proof this dangerous walkway. We are planning to in... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Kellie ha avviato una discussione
What style is this antique store display case? - Could someone please help me identify the style of this antique store display case?
    2 Commenti