5 post
keki ha avviato una discussione
Built in bookshelves. - We also have a flush fireplace and I love how you for the built ins around it. Can you tell me an approximate cost for this type of custom w... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    Commento
keki ha avviato una discussione
Window treatments for arched windows - Wondering if I should add panels to these windows or something else. If panels are your vote, should they hang above or below the arch? Colo... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
keki ha avviato una discussione
sectional placement in open family room - Hello houzers! We have an open family room/kitchen concept and I need some help deciding if I can make our current leather sectional work i... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
keki ha avviato una discussione
Built ins - Did you use a local Atlanta contractor for the built ins? If so , could you please provide a referral?
    Commento
keki ha avviato una discussione
Can you please tell me where you found these bar stools? Thanks!
    Commento