5 post
Keith Kyle ha avviato una discussione
Pepper help!!! - Hi guys second year with vegetable gardening. I need to know what is happening to my peppers. Should I pull them out of he ground and try ag... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Keith Kyle ha avviato una discussione
Help needed with Pepper plants - Hi guys second year with vegetable gardening. I need to know what is happening to my peppers. Should I pull them out of he ground and try ag... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Keith Kyle ha avviato una discussione
Tomatoe growing! - Hi fokes I am looking for ideas to growing tomatoes. So far last I tried the good old cages. The cages did not work out so well the tomatoe ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Keith Kyle ha avviato una discussione
Carrots - Hello again! So this is my first year growing carrots. I need to know how to spot issues. The carrot greens are growing big and I am not rea... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
Keith Kyle ha avviato una discussione
Pepper plants with yellow leaves - Hello, I am new to this all but I have some pepper plants that have some yellowing leaves at the bottom. the thing is the plants have grown ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti