11 post
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Can you tell me what you used for the walls? And where to purchase?Thx - I love the wall and the flooring... beautifully done.
1 Mi piace    4 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
What type of lighting....help!!! - I need help....I don't know what type of sconce lighting to put in this bathroom....
    1 Commento
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Can anyone recommend a warm pale yellow paint color? - Hi- I have decided on the color scheme for my study...I have included a pic of the colors I want to use. The chair is going in the room. Thi... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    9 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Help! What color should I pick? - I fell in love with the room pictured below, and wanted to capture that feeling in my study. My study is off of the family room (painted ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Crown Moulding and door frame paint issue - We recently put up new crown moulding and new door frames and painted them, however, the paint colors look different. Has anyone encountered... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Need help with paint color for my daughters room - My daughter doesn't like pink and this is left over from when she was younger. As you can tell from her makeshift curtain and the poof and r... Continua a leggere
    24 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Need paint color help! - Hi - I seriously need help to choose a paint color for the walls in my family room. The room is right off the kitchen, which will be renovat... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
    3 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Help! Forgot to tag a picture and now I can't find it - I came across and image that I thought I had tagged, but now I realize I didn't. Tried finding it but no luck....if anyone has suggestions o... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
jubee88 ha avviato una discussione
Need help choosing dining chairs for my table. - I just purchased a 72" round dining table and now I need chairs. Chair A or Chair B? I know I can get Chair B in the color I like (Peac... Vota adesso
1 Mi piace    8 Commenti    15 Voti
Mostra altre attività...