8 post
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
A little privacy...of course I need a glass of wine :)
    Commento
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
Blue Family Room - I recently discovered my love for interior design. My question is do I have what it takes to be a Designer?
1 Mi piace    10 Commenti
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
Love this family blue room :)
    Commento
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
Bedroom furnished by Fine Furniture.
    Commento
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
Hope you like my cozy cabin in the woods somewhere :)
    Commento
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
Greenish yellow sitting area.
    Commento
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
I just recently discovered my love for interior design. Do you think I got what it takes?
    Commento
Janette Juarez Vega ha avviato una discussione
Hello. Do I have what it takes to be an interior designer? Love feedback
    Commento