53 post
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Stair Runner - to notch or not? - Getting stair runner installed. Can't decide whether to center the carpet as the stairs widen from the wall on one side discontinuing or to ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Shower door - how to hinge - We are finalizing our bathroom reno and having some internal conflict on the shower door. We didn't want a sliding door or header. Initially... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Color or white for custom closet cabinetry? - My wife and I are deep into an addition on our house. Part of it being a huge closet. I am building our cabinetry from scratch. Originally, ... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Pocket door not centered - I had some 2 panel slab doors installed as pocket doors, however, due to the doors having a frame of sorts around them, when fully closed, i... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Mirror size -- tall mirror? - I'm in the middle of a bathroom reno and looking to pick out mirrors. I have sconces on each side of my mirrors, which means I need to use ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Tile Size to use - We are renovating our bathroom. A tile we like is only available in 12x24. I was thinking of going with a larger tile (18x32"). Do you ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Tile/countertop Combo - We think we have our bathroom tile picked out. with such light colors on the wall and shower floor, I am thinking of a darker countertop.... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Countertop you can iron on - We're putting an island in our closet. We're thinking of a drawer with pull out ironing board, but that got me thinking, is there a material... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
barn door without support header - My contractor is installing a barn door. He wants to install a 1x6 above the door so that it is well supported. Though we have the walls ope... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
jschnyderite ha avviato una discussione
Addition over garage insulation - We are expanding our bathroom and adding a large closet over the garage in our home in NJ. The architect spec'd out for fiberglass R38 in t... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...