4 post
Jonathan Lin ha avviato una discussione
Kitchen window distance to counter - Hi, need some advice. My kitchen window used to go to the counter and I was getting food and junk in the track so I made it higher but now i... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Jonathan Lin ha avviato una discussione
Formal living room lighting and decorations - Just wanted to get an opinion on what I should do with this space. I was thinking of adding some lighting either as an arc floor lamp on the... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Jonathan Lin ha avviato una discussione
Wall behind dining table - I'm thinking of putting a large painting flanked by a corner shelf and maybe a house plant on either side. The blue tape marks the painting ... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Jonathan Lin ha avviato una discussione
Wall Shelves in playroom? - I'm thinking about putting two layers of wall shelves the length of the wall above the play stuff. Good idea or would it look to busy?
    1 Commento