5 post
Donna Ellison ha avviato una discussione
well I'm so proud of myself..I'm very artisitic and I want to put a free painted mural on my pantry door, in fact I already have one hen sit... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    Commento
Donna Ellison ha avviato una discussione
paintable textured wallpaper for backsplash make it look like copper?? - its for my backsplash in kitchen there nothing in there right now we tore it out. I want to make it look like copper are silver tins..here w... Continua a leggere
    24 Commenti
Donna Ellison ha avviato una discussione
white glazed subway tile on a vinyl mobile home kitchen backsplash? - Can I put my whte glazed subway tile on top of the vinyl covered sheetrock backsplash in my Doublewide Mobile home Kitchen? If so please giv... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Donna Ellison ha avviato una discussione
Hi, my name is Donna, Bryan my hubby and I close December 28 on Our New Home! HELP with my decorating Please? - I will attach some pics in a day are two. We have had 2 beautiful homes in our past, a new singlewide that was awesome but not us..and then ... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Donna Ellison ha avviato una discussione
love those curtains where did u get them? - working on fixing up our new home and i keep looking for the right curtains. where are these on the right side, the tab top, curtains from
    3 Commenti