23 post
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
Exterior paint schemes for the house I used to live in - Well it’s been more than 20 years but my ex has asked me to pick out the colors to paint the house we used to share! The current color sche... Continua a leggere
    21 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
I can only set up my desk in the dining room - I work from home. The house is a railroad design, living room, dining room and kitchen (not eat in). The only place I can set up my desk is ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
Toddler granson's new room colors please! - https://www.amazon.com/Toddler-Reversible-Bedding-Woodland-Creature/dp/B01C7PSTBM/ref=pd_sbs_21_46?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01C7PSTBM&... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
Need Experts to weigh in on where to hang my curtain rods - Pictured below is one of two windows on either side of my bed. Each has only 7 1/2" on one side. I think I should secure the rods abut ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
Before I start screwing my rods into wall your opinions please - I want to hang filmy white curtains over the two windows on either side of the bed as well as over the french doors that lead out to the dec... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
BM Tarrytown Green for shutters on white house? - I love this color and would like to either use it on my shutters but would like to have a pop color for the front door and swing on my front... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
First home - Advice on curb appeal, basement redo & more - Would be thankful for advice on front curb appeal, what could be done with basement and plan for a backyard garden oasis. My daughter's fir... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
Help me help my daughter with her first home! - https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/66-prospect-ave,-baltimore,-md_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&f... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
To change or not to change my kitchen flooring, that is the question!I - I am making headway with my partial redo of my kitchen. White handmade subway tile backsplash, (using white/grey grout?) herringbone or stra... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
jodevine ha avviato una discussione
The flooring - What is the name and company of the wood look tile?
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...