11 post
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Wood floor install - cupping!?! Does this look right? - Wood floors (site finished 3/4" red oak, 3 1/4" wide) were installed in new construction and have been covered for last 2 months, ... Continua a leggere
    24 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
HVAC Load Calcs - novice homeowner - I do not know much about this topic, but am interested in learning enough to be an educated homeowner. I already feel like this might be bi... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    43 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Can this be cut down to size? - I need 42" shelf that would go between 2 cabinets (so finished edges are not necessary), can my carpenter cut this down to size if we bought... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Quarter sawn oak patches, what should I expect - Just went to look at our new floors and these patches jumped out and do not appear right at all. Looks like batches of quarter sawn red oak... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Exterior color combination for Victorian Italianate - Help, we need to finalize our exterior colors and not sure how everything will come together. This is not a cookie cutter suburban home, de... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Insulation - is this okay or invitation for problems in the future? - I have a conundrum that my internet searching is not solving. We have a flat room that has 6.5 foam insulation under TPO, then the 16"... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom tile wainscot height - We are building new construction in a historic Victorian neighborhood. We have rather haphazardly came up with a very similar master bathro... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
Corner cabinets look squished - I am trying to decide if we should wrap the upper cabinets around the corner or end the cabinet run at the corner. If we do a easy reach in... Continua a leggere
    34 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
New construction - how to know details of construction? - I’ve seen across a variety of post where people have pointed out incorrect installation details. How does one know what to look for? We are ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    54 Commenti
Jackie ha avviato una discussione
New construction stair direction - function vs view from entry - We are finalizing our new construction plans for the first floor and cannot decide what direction we want the stairs to run. The current pla... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...