11 post
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Shower? - Would I be able to use this stool in my shower?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Where can I buy this shelf storage system for under kitchen sink? - Please? Where can I buy this shelf storage system for under kitchen sink?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Where does one get a stag horn fern? - Where does one get a stag horn fern?
2 Mi piace    Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace? - Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace?
    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace? - Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace?
    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Half shower wall - What is the top part of the half shower wall made out of?
1 Mi piace    Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Purple shrub - What is the name of that purple shrub.
    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Tall bushes - What r those really tall skinny bushes? And can they grow in northern VA?
    1 Commento
Jill G-P ha avviato una discussione
Another plant option for this idea? - If I do this in a small area next to a fence with a willow branch, am I going to get a whole tree in years down the road? Is there maybe a ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...