31 post
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Merry up a lamp? - It looks so good in my head, rofl!
1 Mi piace    9 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
wallpaper stripping old Devon Cottage - continued - Here’s hoping we’re back in business, my last post developed a glitch. The story so far - when wallpaper stripping the upstairs landing in ... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    13 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Wallpaper stripping in old Devon cottage - Hello, I’d be glad of anyone’s thoughts on my recent diy. I decided to strip some textured wallpaper off, and got a bit carried away. Howev... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    89 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Exterior paint - colour? - We are painting and repairing the front next month, and need to choose a colour. We also need to choose a front path tile, and redo the fron... Continua a leggere
    27 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Hallway - Working with Victorian Tile - Our hallway was dark, narrow, tall, and dismal, wood chip wallpaper, artex ceiling, and an original 1903 floor tile that did not reflect the... Continua a leggere
23 Mi piace    47 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Can you convert a sofa? - Has anyone ever converted their standard sofa into a drop end? The old Victorian sofas were a great design for lying down, and beats havin... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Tiny tall bedroom - We're completely gutting the bedroom, from ceiling to floor. It measures a tiny 370cms wide by 320 cms deep, ( 12 x 10'5 ft) with 30... Continua a leggere
6 Mi piace    368 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good? - I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some things are staying like the chimney, and sink, but anything else can move around. I'd l... Continua a leggere
10 Mi piace    1504 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Ceiling fan for edwardian home? - I'm thinking about a ceiling fan for the main lounge, for temperature comfort summer and winter, any ideas how I can integrate this into a t... Continua a leggere
2 Mi piace    289 Commenti
jessegee ha avviato una discussione
Do you like this fire place surround? - Below are photos of my home and features, and I'm trying to find a fireplace surround on ebay. Would you look and tell me what looks mor... Continua a leggere
    50 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...