4 post
jerrylmorrison ha avviato una discussione
Seating capacity and height - How many chairs can comfortably set at this table? Is the height considered regular dining or Bistro height?
    Commento
jerrylmorrison ha avviato una discussione
What is actual height of table? It this price for the table only? - I am thinking about this table if height is greater than 30" and If I could order with White leather seat and back chairs. Can 6 sit comfor... Continua a leggere
    Commento
jerrylmorrison ha avviato una discussione
Does it come with the fire glass / stones? - If it comes with the fire glass stones, what color ?
    1 Commento
jerrylmorrison ha avviato una discussione
how much is the complete unit shown in the picture. Where can I order - building house now and need to purchase this unit or one about half the size
2 Mi piace    2 Commenti