5 post
JGGM ha avviato una discussione
Millennial Bachelor Seeks Advice on 90s Family Room - I bought this house a few months ago. It was built in the mid-90s. While it needs a complete downstairs remodel, I’m going to have to do it ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
JGGM ha avviato una discussione
Have you ever sold a house after just purchasing it? - I closed on a new construction home with a relatively large tract builder about 7 months ago. I actually wanted to back out of the purchase ... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
JGGM ha avviato una discussione
Can anything be done to stop painted cabinets from peeling ? - Hello Houzzers. I moved in a brand new house at the end of October. I’m a single guy and honestly don’t really cook much. So to say the kitc... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    20 Commenti
JGGM ha avviato una discussione
Need help with long entry hall - I bought a new house from a tract builder. When I signed paperwork there was nowhere in the entire city for me to walk through this floor pl... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
JGGM ha avviato una discussione
Help with long entry way - I moved into a brand new house a few months ago. I don’t really care for it at this point, but that’s a whole other topic. One of the things... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento