13 post
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
These window! - Who makes them, please?
    1 Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
Window Manufacturer/Color & Paint Colors - After much angst over color choices for our new project, I stopped when I saw this and said, "This is it!" May I ask paint/stain colors on... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
Wall Paint Color - This is just swanky! May I asked the wall paint color, please?
    1 Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
Windows... - Gorgeous home. Wondering if my eyes are deceiving me, or if I'm seeing great grids/frame to the windows upstairs and white grids/frame downs... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    2 Commenti
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
Further deatails on window Color/Material - I see your answer that these are Marvin windows. Are they wood, painted a soft gray? Or vinyl in gray? Just making sure my eyes aren't decei... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
jdhepper ha avviato una discussione
Windows: - Hello. Are the windows painted wood windows? If they are vinyl, would you please share the manufacturer and color? Lovely combination.
    1 Commento
Mostra altre attività...