7 post
jayroby ha avviato una discussione
Where is the couch from? - I looked at hudson but I don't see that couch. Do you know where it is from?
    3 Commenti
jayroby ha avviato una discussione
How to/possible to stain maple floors a light gray? - I see these gorgeous light gray wood floors on here but my floor guy doesn't seem to be able to get it right. It looks like a painted floor... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
jayroby ha avviato una discussione
how do you stain floors to look like this? - Is there a way to stain them to look like this? I have maple floors I want to refinish to look like this but we're struggling to get it to ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
jayroby ha avviato una discussione
How do you get that color on the wood floors? - I have maple floors that I am refinishing and the floor guy is struggling to get this look on them. They always end up looking like they we... Continua a leggere
    Commento
jayroby ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti