10 post
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
Coffee Table - Curious where the coffee table was purchased? Thanks!
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
duvet cover in photo - I am re decorating my 14 year old son's room. Could you please where duvet cover was purchased from? Thanks!
    1 Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
Mirror - Where did you purchase this mirror from?
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
Pots - I am about done with our new pool and have based most of my decisions off this pool picture/design. I am in Houston, but curious where the h... Continua a leggere
    Commento
Jana Johnson ha avviato una discussione
Travertine colors? - We are building a similar pool in Houston and would really appreciate knowing the colors used for the full sized and subway tile sized trave... Continua a leggere
    Commento