8 post
isabax ha avviato una discussione
preparring for winter - I put a lot of my plants into the ground this summer--its chancy in Atlanta but people have success so thought I sould try. Question is shou... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
datura - I bought a good size pot of this and it has performed beautifully--huge purple bells. Can I plant this, cut back and winter over with good m... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
star-gazer lillies - I planted these for the first time this year and had a glorious show. Now that the blossoms are gone should I cut them back? If so, how far.... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
odd bug infestation - These odd critters are about 1/3 inch long and like a flat beetle. They are red, really red, with black feet. They cluster together -50-to 7... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
Lake lanier--Corps property - I have just bought a house at the lake and want to plant in the back--CoE property. They say I must only plant natives and I want some decor... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
The Lusty Month of May - There are joys to every season but May is what seems to make it all worthwhile. What are you growing that has just thrilled you to see this ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
Help with bulbs - Once again I was seduced by the stargazer lillies at the SE flower show. I went out to plant them today and discovered a couple others I had... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
isabax ha avviato una discussione
Confederate rose - The appearance of my first lovely white blossom this morning reminded me that I must figure out how to propogate this plant. Although I cut ... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti