181 post
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Pricing based on color selection - Hello Professionals (this is said in the hope one will read this). Can you help me with the logic of paint pricing from my contractor? I a... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
My favorite decorating helpers! - I tend to do the Christmas decor when DS is at school. He wants to "help". Six year olds "helping" is fraught with dange... Continua a leggere
    17 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Designer boot camp...WWYD? - I asked DH for an all expenses paid "Designer Boot Camp" for Christmas. Lovely, he thought it was a lazy idea (no christmas shoppi... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Challenge. 6' kitchen - Ok you tko's. Here is a fun challenge. I have a little cottage I am going to move a part time nanny into. She's a young adult and will be go... Continua a leggere
    29 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Victorian Kitchens? - I'm getting into the planning stage (completition won't be until next year...we are doing the outside of the house in 2012) of our victorian... Continua a leggere
    26 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Elite customer status? - So I'm checking out of Safeway this morning...purchasing my usual, coffee, wine and baby formula (we're "that kind" of family) whe... Continua a leggere
    22 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
What not to do in your bedroom....from the hotel - I am currently in a mid priced but well reviewed hotel in Houston Texas. Instead of playing I am stuck in here because ds is ill. So here I ... Continua a leggere
    40 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
How long will Thomas last? - Ok moms....I just moved my son into grandmas room and I'm getting ready to do my sons room which is currently aubergine with a floral border... Continua a leggere
    19 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Tea cups in the garden or outside the home decor - I once posted a question about gad knows what and ended up with replies that included these gorgeous garden art pieces made of tea cups on p... Continua a leggere
    24 Commenti
igloochic ha avviato una discussione
Preschool Mom's WDYD - Today I left pickup with DS just wanting to scream "NO I DON"T WANT TO BE YOUR DAUGHTERS FRIEND!!! My friendship will NOT fix her ... Continua a leggere
    12 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...