8 post
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Dramatic Kitchen - I bought a small spec house and got a good deal, but I have to take it "as is" and the builder's decorator has installed a dramati... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Which one goes? - I downsized from a house to a condo - obviously, I haven't downsized my bulky furniture. I would like to get rid of either the loveseat (on... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Does this work? - Looking for a new floor. The cabinets are a reddish natural maple, the counters are dark brown granite with tan and red and grey. The wind... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Flooring suggestions, please? - I am replacing the old carpet in my new condo with luxury vinyl plank throughout. The cabinets are "natural maple" but they lean r... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Flooring suggestions... - I am replacing the old carpet in my new condo with luxury vinyl plank throughout. The cabinets are "natural maple" but they lean ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Can't decide on backsplash. - My cabinets are a warm white, the floor is a veined grey, cream and camel travertine, my new countertops are a soft cream quartz with grey a... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash color - My cabinets are a warm white, the floor is a veined grey, cream and camel travertine, my new countertops are a soft cream quartz with grey a... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
R Adair ha avviato una discussione
Subtle or strong area rug? - My living room has warm grey walls, the sofas are camel leather with a charcoal chaise and the drapes are charcoal with camel and ivory. I ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti