5 post
H F ha avviato una discussione
Refacing kitchen cabinets - laminate surfaces? - I’m talking to a kitchen cabinet refacer who uses a laminate to cover surfaces (eg cabinet frame, panels). Does anyone have experience with... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
H F ha avviato una discussione
replace only kitchen cabinets? - Has anyone replaced only the kitchen cabinets in a kitchen? Eg keep everything else like the tile, countertops and appliances? Reason I’m as... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
H F ha avviato una discussione
Main door frame loose - The bottom part (red circle in picture) of our main door frame is loose. When you close the door, this bottom gives maybe half an inch. The ... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
H F ha avviato una discussione
We want to put a skylight - But our ceiling looks like this. We want to put a skylight in the middle section. How can we make the skylight work with the ceiling?
    12 Commenti
H F ha avviato una discussione
replacing OTR microwave with vent hood - what to do with tile? - I want to replace my otr microwave with a vent hood for all the reasons. Problem is that I have tile that goes up to the bottom of the micr... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    18 Commenti