7 post
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
Faux Wood Blinds - Top Down Bottom Up - I haven't been able to find TDBU Faux wood blinds for my double hung windows - BUT I must have the bottom privacy as homes are VERY close to... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
Glass Shelves in Shower Niche - open back Question - I am considering having glass shelves installed in my shower niche as part of my new shower. I am thinking that there should be about a 1/4 ... Continua a leggere
    7 Commenti
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
Low Shower Curb Design - Aging in place - I am planning a shower remodel for a second floor master bath. Shower area is 5' wide, 6' long (shower head on wall, door on opposing end) I... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
Shower controls - What should I get ? - I'm doing a complete bath renovation - my current shower has a single control and head. I know I want a hand shower and separate volume / te... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Homecrew ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento