769 post
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
How do I go about staking an already large tree - I have a larix kaempferi grown from seed that is over 20 feet tall. With all the rain and wind we’ve been getting the whole tree started to ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
    14 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
Can citrus grow indoors all year round? - The two citrus I have are yuzu and mandarin. If they are in front of a west or south facing window with grow lights and a humidifier, will t... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
Perennial ID please - What are these?
    5 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
Digging around a Japanese maple.. what are the chances it will get VW? - I had to dig out a non thriving small hosta around my Osakazuki Japanese maple, about 4-5 ft away from the trunk. The tree was planted in 20... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
How do you deal with the grief of abandoning your garden when you move - So it turns out we may end up moving within the next couple years. But the thought of abandoning all my plants, about half self-propagated, ... Continua a leggere
    30 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
Is there anything wrong with this cactus? - Asking for a friend. She claims the color has gotten more paler when it was greener before. It’s by a south facing window but doesnt get muc... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
How doomed is my Japanese maple - Strong winds caused large silver maple branch to fall onto my Japanese maple(Osakazuki) and it split one of the main trunks. The wound is ex... Continua a leggere
    35 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
Disease ID guesses on my callicarpa - This is the same wilting disease thats been plaguing my garden for a couple years but I think I have more evidence to show. 2 years ago I to... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
Heruga (7a NJ) ha avviato una discussione
Would you eat a cucumber right next to the leaves eaten by groundhog? - A groundhog found a home in my enclosed yard and has been eating my cucumber plants and the fruits off it. However there were still some cuc... Continua a leggere
    10 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...