6 post
hepalumb ha avviato una discussione
Third car garage vs shed - Hello, Is a third car garage a better investment than a shed for more space in the garage? Thanks!!
    2 Commenti
hepalumb ha avviato una discussione
Sidelight Privacy - Hello, My sidelight windows look directly in our family area. What is the best way to add privacy - blinds or some type of etched glass? ... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
hepalumb ha avviato una discussione
Fence Ideas for Dogs - Hello, I have a .5 acre lot with neighbors on each side. We are debating whether we should get an electric fence, vinyl or iron fence. What... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
hepalumb ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace Surround HELP - Hello, I cannot figure out what I should use for our fireplace surround. Attached are pictures of the kitchen and fireplace with a sample l... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
hepalumb ha avviato una discussione
Front door color - Hello, The stain I used for the front door is Zar in Moorish Teak. It is a bit warmer (with a hint of red in certain angles) than I thought... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
hepalumb ha avviato una discussione
Fireplace Surround - I was hoping to get some suggestions for my fireplace surround. The photo shows the mantel but I cannot decide on what material to use for t... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti