10 post
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
Rental includes the ugliest 1/2 bath /laundry room..Help! - We just painted this room from red to beige. When sitting on the toilet you stare at the washer dryer! It is a large room 7’6” by7’8”. I ... Continua a leggere
    34 Commenti
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
Rental includes the ugliest 1/2 bath /laundry room..Help! - We just painted this room from red to beige. When sitting on the toilet you stare at the washer dryer! It is a large room 7’6” by7’8”. I ... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
HELP..Long narrow room...corner fireplace♀️ - Oh myyyyy. We are downsizing from a house to this crazy layout and need help. It would have made a terrific bowling alley...but no it’s my... Continua a leggere
1 Mi piace    28 Commenti
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
Depth from wall - Hi there. Love the overall look. What is the measurement of the Millwork piece from the wall? How far does it stick out ( in my words).? T... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
How far from the wall is the fireplace set out? - I like the fireplace set out from the wall. The dimensions look perfect. Can you advice how far out from the wal the fireplace is and the ... Continua a leggere
    Commento
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
Size of mirror, wall and the framing around the mirror. - Hi there. I love the balance of the size of the frame around the mirror. Can you tell me the overall size of that area, the mirror size,an... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
What is the size of the mirror and the width off wood around the mirror? - Sorry, I promise this is the last question I have on this bathroom. You have been terrrific and I really appreciate this. I like the spaci... Continua a leggere
    2 Commenti
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
Is the mirror flat or extended out from the wood - Also is the wood frame flat, or is it presented like a picture frame? Thanks it is hard to tell from this picture
    1 Commento
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
happy2create ha avviato una discussione
I would also like to know the size of the pulls.
    3 Commenti