41 post
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
Help with backsplash please - Hi. I am having to rebuild the interior of our home after being flooded from hurricane Ian. Our kitchen is a complete redo - except for the ... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
Backsplash tile - Hi. Could you please tell me where you got the backsplash tile and name? Thank you.
2 Mi piace    2 Commenti
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
    2 Commenti
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
Bathroom vanity - Is that granite? What is the name please.
    Commento
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
Should I paint? - Hello. I have a very small guest bathroom. It is dated with beige tile, toilet and tub. Right now a complete renovation it out of the questi... Continua a leggere
    37 Commenti
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
what is the wall color? - I love this blue. Could you please share the brand and color? Thank you.
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
Wall is the wall color? - I love this blue - it is so soothing and peaceful. Could you please share the brand and color? Thank you.
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
What kind of island for my kitchen? - Hi. We have just bought a new house and I want to make some changes to my kitchen. We can’t afford an all new kitchen right now, so we have ... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
what is your favorite living room color scheme? - I want to do my open living room/dining room in Blue, beige and white. But not sure whether to do walls Blue? Or beige? And what color shoul... Continua a leggere
    13 Commenti
Ilovecolors ha avviato una discussione
what is wall color? - Do you know the paint used on the walls? Thanks.
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...