16 post
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Soapstone imperfection - My newly installed soapstone countertop has a "flaw" right at the primary seating spot. It's a small "scab" that you ca... Continua a leggere
    16 Commenti
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Bed stands - Can you tell me where you found the bed stands?
    Commento
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for tiny living room invited. - (Trying this for the umpteenth time. I'm nothing if not persistent.) I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. On... Continua a leggere
    50 Commenti
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Continua a leggere
    5 Commenti
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
griffsma ha avviato una discussione
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Continua a leggere
    3 Commenti
Mostra altre attività...