8 post
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Fixer upper antique cape - Hi all, we just bought this old cape in Vermont. Need advice on how to fix it up. It has the ugliest fireplace I've ever seen. I was thinkin... Continua a leggere
    Commento
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Scary house 1768 farm house with a solid nice interior, about to purchase need advice on the foundation...
    Commento
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Paint color needed? - Hi, I just painted my living room Bleecker beige, love it, but my dining room does not match! It'sw Hearts of Palm. Kitchen is BMW Alpaca, w... Continua a leggere
    15 Commenti
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Pashmina or Briarwood - Can't make up my mind. Thank you.
    1 Commento
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
What paint color? - This house is for sale near me. I love this room,! Any guesses on the paint color? Thank you.
    2 Commenti
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Paint color needed! - I painted the back three bedrooms bleecker beige and the kitchen alpaca. Looking for a good neutral for living room. Dare I paint the whole ... Continua a leggere
    4 Commenti
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Rundown Raised Ranch - Need help choosing stain or paint, painters coming tommorrow!!!! Thanks:)
    Commento
grady542 ha avviato una discussione
Help with color and curb appeal? - Hi, we are ready to paint or stain, need advice on colors, shutters or not? And landscaping. We will wash our roof since the quote was over ... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti