12 post
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
2 sided fireplace - gas vs. woodburning - Regarding a new build lodge style mountain house...our plans included a see through 2 sided fireplace with great room on one side and librar... Continua a leggere
    20 Commenti
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
Jenn Air vs Bertazzoni appliances - We are purchasing a full kitchen of appliances for our new build. I appreciate both quality and aesthetics, too, and yes, I cook often, but ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
Interior door choice for rustic lodge home with traditional nod - This should be a simple choice...easy! But I have a mental block here and am vacillating between selection of interior MDF paint ready doors... Continua a leggere
    9 Commenti
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
Best major appliances for new build lodge home - I keep going in circles. I want reliable for sure. And I must have all items in same name brand. Don't know why (OCD?), but it would bother ... Continua a leggere
    11 Commenti
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
mountain home - windows...casement vs. slide - We are in the process of a new build somewhat rustic mountain home. Lodge look with traditional elements, too. Lots of wind, snow in winter.... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
Roofing project - help! - I am deliberating over what color or shade of roof to select for our rustic/yet somewhat traditional ranch house in Prescott, AZ. Existing w... Continua a leggere
    8 Commenti
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
wood look flooring for rustic home waterproof - What is the best wood look flooring for a rustic lodge feel home with some traditional aspects as well. Waterproof please for kitchen and ba... Continua a leggere
    6 Commenti
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
gotlander ha avviato una discussione
I can't find dimensions...please advise. - I need to see if this great piece will fit. Dimensions, please. Thank you.
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...