13 post
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
I love this look! I’m looking for a mirror just like this. - Could you please share the source of the mirror? Thanks so much.
    Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
What is the source for the round hanging mirror? - It is beautiful over the rustic sink!
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Curtain rods and rings - Where can I find small diameter black curtain rods and rings similar to those used in your projects? I have searched the internet without lu... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Concord console - What is it made of?
    Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Sink confusion!! - Hi Nick, both the Century sink and Barclay Fire Clay trough are listed as Above Mount sinks. Which sink did you use here; did you adapt for ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Faucet brand? - Please tell me the details of faucet please
    Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Deep trough sink - This sink looks deeper than the 4" of the Wetstyle Cube sink. Please verify source of sink. Thanks so much.
    Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Great wallpaper! - Who makes the wallpaper?
    Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Floor tile is hard to see in picture! - Floor tile has great visual texture- what is it?
    1 Commento
Jayne Grieco ha avviato una discussione
Side lights! - I love the detail and width of the side lights- just what I have been looking for! Please help with your source. Door too!
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...