11 post
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
the bathroom window shade - Where can I purchase the fabric used for the prewar bathroom window shade
    1 Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
Where Can I buy the White marble & brass coffee table? - I love the blue under the top or the table its very unique
    Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
1 Mi piace    1 Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
Can can this night fixture be made longer? Is it extendable? - I have very high ceiling and would love these over the kitchen stove/island but I will need taller lights.
    3 Commenti
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
Where can I get the pillows, or buy the fabric and piping? - Im interested in the fabric the pillow with the pink rectangles and red diamonds and red piping.
    Commento
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
Can this be purchased and shipped at alter date? - Im waiting to for our apt in Miami Beach to be finished (flooring) I won't be able to put furniture in it until March of 2017
    2 Commenti
Gisel Gonzalez ha avviato una discussione
    Commento
Mostra altre attività...