6 post
gew123 ha avviato una discussione
what size is the bed? - Is it available in queen
    1 Commento
gew123 ha avviato una discussione
    1 Commento
gew123 ha avviato una discussione
do you offer plans for the custom design of the bed wench. - I have a one room apt in Brooklyn NY that’s about 380 sq. Ft. A bed like that could be a game changer for me. I am in the early planning sta... Continua a leggere
    Commento
gew123 ha avviato una discussione
Is there grout used with the backsplash tile. - I love the look because the tile actually looks like wood boards with no space between them. Do You have the name of the tile used. Thanks. ... Continua a leggere
    1 Commento
gew123 ha avviato una discussione
Toilet - Love the toilet. Is that a custom design. Is the black part of the toilet or just added to a regular toilet?
    Commento
gew123 ha avviato una discussione
Wall Material - How is the effect on the main wall achieved?
1 Mi piace    1 Commento